View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #21
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh_ View Post
Maybe so...

And one more question: may be you know, is it possible to somehow increase IR sensor sensitivity on i62xx models? I can't use anything that is thiner than my finger or thick capacitive stylus to operate with my I62HD.
Pooh, what I did with my i62HD and i62HD ML was to go to the art supply store and buy an oil paint brush size No. 1. It has stiff bristles and is wide enough to get the IR reader's attention, yet small enough to be precise. The shape of the brush is wide and flat and you can rotate the brush at an angle to make the pointing even more narrow yet it gets tracked by the IR.

Hope this suggestion helps you out.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote