View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #177
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I continue to have an issue with .kepub.epub files never landing on the home screen when they are on an SD card. I have no idea if it is a firmware issue, or plugin related. I don't imagine you will either until you get an Aura.
I suspect it's a firmware issue. The only image mangling I do is to set the ImageID field in the database for books in the calibre library that don't have an ImageID defined on the device. As per usual, the truly hard work (scaling the image, moving it to the right place, making sure it all works properly) is done by davidfor's driver and calibre. Provided the images are in the right place and the ImageID is being set, which I have no doubt is happening properly, only the device is left to cause problems.

I wonder if that's only an Aura bug or if it's happening on the Glo or Mini as well?
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote