View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #113
evanft
Zealot
evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Somewhat OT post, but I figure this is probably the best place to ask.

I'm getting a Kobo Aura HD soon, and I'd like to use to read some graphic novels and comic books. I really like the functionality of the KCC, especially the white area trimming and contrast optimization that the program provides.

But the Aura has a much higher screen resolution than even the Kindle PW (1440x1080 vs 1024x768 on the PW), so running comics through KCC will optimize them for a lower res than what the Aura is capable of.

Does anyone know of a similar program to KCC that will allow me to maintain the high resolution of the source files? Or am I just being paranoid and optimization for the PW, which is the highest resolution screen available for optimization in KCC, just fine?

Again, sorry is this is off topic.
evanft is offline   Reply With Quote