View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Pandemonium Enhanced Ebook (Delirium) by Lauren Oliver (HarperCollins) is $0.99 (US Kindle)

Quote:
Book Description

A Kindle Edition With Audio/Video – Audio/Video content only available for iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touch devices.

I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, pushing aside thoughts of Alex, pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school, push, push, push, like Raven taught me to do. The old life is dead.

But the old Lena is dead too.

I buried her.

I left her beyond a fence, behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.

This enhanced edition contains the full text of the novel, plus the following exclusive content:

Eleven video clips of Lauren Oliver discussing scenes from Pandemonium
Video: Lauren Oliver talks about writing the Delirium trilogy
Video: Lauren Oliver talks about writing Pandemonium
Pandemonium discussion guide
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote