View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #7
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Basically, yes. Synctoy can work in various modes. The way I use it, all changes I make on one drive are mirrored on the other. I've used it for years - it's an excellent tool. I run it once a week and it takes less than 5 minutes to sync a week's changes in all my files - and that's checking several hundred thousand files (Calibre, iTunes, photo collection, etc).
Fantastic. I'll look into that!!
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote