View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #242
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Great, more firmware version proliferation with no documentation or explanation.. I can't decide who annoys me more, Kobo or Amazon. It's like they are in competition to who can be the most unfriendly.

Edit: That was probably uncalled for on my part. Kobo devs have, at times, gone above and beyond in providing guidance on these forums, and I acknowledge that. But there is still lots that can be found irritating.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote