View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #54
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
AmblingBooks has a lot of audio books discounted at $6,99. Unfortunately, many of these are not available for me due to georestrictions, but someone else might find the sale useful:

Science Fiction

Fantasy

Romance

You can also find some discounted books in the non-fiction genre.

Just to mention that I haven't bought anything from AmblingBooks, actually, but I downloaded their Android app some time ago and I had to register. I learned about the sale from their e-mail.
Thanks for the info. I've added Ambling Books to the OP.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote