View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #96
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, I don't think I would. The light just transforms the experience of reading - I can now read in all sorts of dimly-lit places that I couldn't have done previously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Nope! I have a desk drawer full of reading lights - none of which ever worked to completely & evenly illuminate an eInk screen of any size. The PW is simply too good as it is to ever contemplate going back to a non-front-lit screen.

I would kill/pay a lot for a front-lit eInk reader the size of the Kindle DX!
to both. I always preferred eInk screens because they allow for reading in bright sunlight as well as indoors, but these frontlit screens allow for reading under all conditions; although—full disclosure here—I haven't yet tried them underwater.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote