View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:42 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
CC does not use the metadata.calibre and driveinfo.calibre files.
That's what happens when you make an assumption.

On the rare ocassion I have gone form mtp to wireless I never noticed a difference because my books have the same metadata and I have scan for books on connect enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
It is probably not a good idea to use both CC and MTP connections on the same device.
The times I connected via MTP was for testing to help others. Otherwise I only connect and transfer books via CC.

Thanks for clarifying my ignorance.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote