View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #15364
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
To Say Nothing of the Dog was a fun read. After finishing it, I considered reading something by Larry Brown, but after getting lost in Goodreads , I ended up with Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin. A mystery set in the rural American South.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
With all the Winter's Bone talk and remembering how much i liked the film, I've started the book.
I haven't seen the movie yet since I wanted to read the book first, but I'll probably see it soon. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the book.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote