View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #25
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Ah! I expected it to unzip qorganizer.app into the applications directory, and not into the qorganizer directory. bogomil's post that paola linked to also instructs to unzip the package within the root of the SD card, and not the root of the internal filesystem, which also explains the /mnt/ext2 part of the line in the script. I didn't pick up on that the first time I read it, so I'm probably responsible for most of your problems because I told you to unpack it into the internal filesystem. I'm sorry about that.

Do you have an SD card in the device? If so, I'd delete the stuff you've already installed and unpack the zip file into the root of the SD card, as bogomil described. You can probably do that right on your Windows machine. I didn't know that the device would also show programs from the SD card within the Applications tab, so I've learned something new today.

If you don't have an SD card, then maybe you can get everything to work by editing the qorganizer.app script and replacing all of the /mnt/ext2 parts with /mnt/ext1.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote