View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #352
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Exclamation

I've now succeeded in reproducing the brightness bug. I have brightness set at 80%. If I switch away from Marvin and then come back to it, the brightness still remains at 80%. If, however, I put the iPad to sleep and then turn it on back again, the brightness in Marvin drops to about 68% every time. You don't even need to leave Marvin for this to happen. And it happens regardless of whether the iPad's auto-brightness setting is turned on or off. (Mine is an iPad 3 on iOS 5.)