View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #21709
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Eat! Eat! Eat! Don't worry! I'll be taking off weight for both of you!
We took two long fast hill-climbing walks today, ran the stairs a few times, and did our in-house PT. We'll do the same tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.... I have 2kg to lose in the next six days.... I realize that I'm not going to make it, but that's no reason not to try. I've never believed in giving up.

Stitchawl
Is the target for something specific, like the paragliding, or just, like Everest, because it's there?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote