Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #517
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It would make life for the mods a lot simpler if you would not panic and run about when you think a mistake has been made by a mod, but just report the mistake and wait for action to be taken. (And by wait I mean at least 24 hours.)

If it's a mistake, it will be corrected. It if is not a mistake, there's not a lot you can do about it, as anything you did would just get deleted again.

IF I had only had to undo the deletion it would have taken just a moment. As it was, I had to research the best way to fix things after a new page has been created in place of the old one, and multiple edits made to it, and then do the fix. And, of course, compose this message.

However, I beleive that the page is now restored to what it was before the spam attack happened (which, incidentally, took out several other pages that were restored before you noticed that they'd gone).

I think I've even managed to restore the full page history.

Last edited by pdurrant; 08-08-2012 at 03:34 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote