Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #105
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I don't suppose you have a holy grail in there do you?

Having a serious crisis of tools at the moment. Thinking about going for that 32 bit build.

What say you? Abo linux? Just go Slackware? Something else?

Have an external drive with 80gb of space.

Really asking if the - "jebazz dumazz, just do this" - guide is existent yet.

Don't take this as any kind of indication or nudge that it should be - or that it even is planned to exist - I'm just asking what seems like an obvious question.

I'll go plough the docs and top post again to make sure I'm up to speed.

Thanks, I guess i am just asking for the big lumps

1) Install OS type blah - Use FS type blah - and some swap - go 32 bit - latest/dev/specific version is a good choice.

2) Do this other thing described in a macro way

3) do the microbits described in KEK appendices.

3) install the list of stuff here using their individual docs: Kek things

4) Build awesome static linked programs that don't trash at the first hint of use.

that kinda thing.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote