View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Bluefire and iBooks help please

I have an iPad 2 which I use for checking the ebooks I design for Circaidy Gregory Press, using iBooks. I have 20+ ebooks in the iBooks library

I have read some reviews of the Bluefire reader, so thought I'd see how the ebooks in the iBooks library look when read with Bluefire. But I can't understand how to make the ebooks in the iBooks library available to the Bluefire reader - or vice versa for that matter. The Bluefire Reader User Manual is less than helpful.

Cany anyone tell me please how to read the ebooks already on the iPad in the iBooks library with Bluefire?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote