View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #18
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanis View Post
No the focus is going to the keyboard (menu disappears) because the current number is selected and when I press leff the selection is gone and the cursor appears. But to gain access to the buttons I have to press down and then 2 times left to get to the close-button. From there I can select the keyboard normally by using the directional keys. I found another place (proxy conf bluetooth) where this numeric keyboard is also used. It has the same bug, so the problem lies in firmware 2.05. I will check if this problem still occurs in the latest firmware. Thanks for the quick reply.
That does sound like a firmware bug. I can't think of anything in the code that would cause that. Just out of curiousity, I'm going to attach a version of the program that starts the keyboard in KBD_NOSELECT mode. I'm curious to know if that works better for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip pbimageviewer.zip (19.1 KB, 788 views)
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote