View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #16
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanis View Post
Thank rkomar for implementing that feature. It works great for me. I found a tiny bug, but I think the problem lies in the firmware. When the zoom keyboard is opened and you use the direction keys (not the stylus) to move to the keyboard to select a certain button, the cursor disappears but no button is selected. You need to press the left direction key several times to gain access to the keyboard. After that it works normally.
I don't have a touchscreen device, so I can't even reproduce this. It sounds like a problem with the focus not automatically going to the numeric keyboard from the menu. Does that make sense? Is the menu still around when the keyboard comes up?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote