View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #397
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by benong View Post
I believe my DXG's latest updated firmware 2.5.8 is causing the unreasonable battery drain so much so that I have to recharge overnight everyday. And because of this, I intend to try out the 3.1. However, I live outside US and therefore it is double hard for me to get hold of a Kindle 3.
Can anyone be so kind and generous to help?
I can be contacted via ben.ong@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
Yep. Would have updated my KDXG too but i don't have access to K3 to get the image...
I have sent you PMs
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote