View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
pewterbot9
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
I spent the last day-ish creating a backup of the forum using HTTrack
'Scuse me, but, you never mentioned using HTTrack until after EdgeHacker provided the link to that application several days ago, so that others may download these forums, if they wish. You're just a ripoff artist, stealing other folks' contributions, making it look like you're the originator. How cheesy.

You're also starting to talk about money and opening an Entourage store over at Mobile Read. Which is the real reason you've bashed and sabotaged Edge Hacker's site. And he suggested that was your true motive...which you denied. You saw some chance to gain $$$, thus don't want anyone else's setting up a new Entourage support site getting in your way to make some quick bucks.

I assure you: your backstabbing ploys will not win you customers, friends, or success. With or w/o your little clique of arse-licking baboons. I am surprised your mother lacked the good sense to strangle you with your own umbilical cord the moment you popped out of her unholy womb.

There are many Entourage users who've downloaded this or that thread, which will eventually be converted into text files...thus sparing anyone from the headache of downloading the entire 3+ gig forums from your site, or any other. Meanwhile, enjoy the expensive ddos attacks you're bound to experience.

You have PO'd far more eDGe users who appreciate Edge Hacker's efforts, besides myself. If you think you're actually gonna get anywhere with stealing other people's ideas for your own selfish gains...then you're in for a rather bumpy ride.

Last edited by pewterbot9; 05-27-2011 at 04:22 PM.