View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #69
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Hi rvs,
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
I'd like the DR1000 to remember sensor locking after shutdown. I pretty much always have the sensors on both sides locked (to be able to comfortly hold it in my hands), so I need to lock the sensors everytime I boot the device.
You have been asking for this feature for some time now, I think I should put it higher on my todo-list

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
The feature where you can block UDS from reading author and title would be welcome too (if I understand it correctly). I'd like it to just show the filename, the way it does in SD-Card mode.
The feature I implemented now will be a little bit different, it will allow you to correct title and author on the target, when they are wrong in the metadata of the document and lock any overwrites of them by UDS.
Showing filenames in other views, just like in the SD-Card view is not that difficult, however, making it optional with an entry in a settings dialog takes a lot of work. I will put this on my 'future-feature'-list, but keep the priority low for now.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote