Thread: Battery Time
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 05:33 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My v1 iLiad gives me about 10h reading time - I read for a couple of hours a day and recharge perhaps every 3-4 days, when the battery meter hits about 1/4. The v2 has a battery with 20% more capacity. If you use WiFi or the touch screen a lot, you'll get lower life (eg if you constantly use the annotation feature, it'll probably go down to about 6h).

The only "problem" with battery life is that iRex originally stated a battery life of 20h, and it's never reached that. Personally I find the battery life to be more than adequate.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote