View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #10
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
They lost me when they started making it difficult to download the epubs from their site, and who knows when the Nook PC app stops working since it's not supported any more. I de-DRM / back up to Calibre...it was obvious where they were headed.

Didn't help that half the time I went to read instore (I actually had 1-2 times a week to do this for a long time) it would fail and tell me I'd already used my hour.

I talked about bailing enough, so the wife got me a Kindle Voyage which is pretty awesome and I've moved to the big evil empire for my ebooks.

I still have my ST Glowlight though - probably repurpose it for my daughter soon.

I really like the waterproofing though, that's a great idea and a good selling point.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote