View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Supernatural Horror Recommendations

There is already a thread for non supernatural horror . I myself think that such books aren't really horror, and should be called suspense or thriller fiction , but that's just me. To each his own definition.
This thread, however, is for SUPERNATURAL horror. Bring on the undead beasties, the denizens of Hell, and the ancient dread entities now stirring back to life.

Stephen King is the current, well, king of horror. He is prolific and good. I think that his best novel was Pet Semetary. It was so scary that my brother didn't want to finish it, and he is no shrinking violet.
That will do for a start. What are some of your favorites?
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote