View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:45 AM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
merci bellonius pour encore une belle trouvaille ! je me suis empressée de télécharger le livre d'Apollinaire et je me suis également jetée sur Comment j'ai fait mon dictionnaire de Littré, comme je suis en train de découvrir l'histoire de la création de l'Oxford English Dictionary (The Professor and the Madman et The meaning of everything de Simon Winchester) ça me fera un beau complément ! maintenant, reste à espérer que je réussirai une conversion du pdf pas trop dégueulasse !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote