View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #29
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
In the same vein, this one finally honors the crazy viewport on the H2O, with its 11 top pixels hidden behind the bezel.
More like 9¾ on my H2O. When there is an all black image I always see a white stripe at the top since that part usually always stays white.

But that might be because I had it opened up and all and things might have shifted around a little.

It's just impossible to handle. In a picture viewer it might make sense to just draw-repeat the first line of the picture into the top area just in case it's peeking out for someone else too
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote