View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 02:07 PM   #20
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released v1.3.0 .

This one comes with a crapload of changes .

I won't rehash the changelog, but, basically, everything's faster, we've got some new fonts to play with (c.f., attached screenshots), and there's even more control over image & text positioning.

This is also the first real introduction of the button_scan thingy we've talked about in the kobo-rclone thread, but that'll be the subject of a dedicated thread later tonight .

And, just for shit'n giggles, there's now a linux target to bypass a few eInk specific checks, so that you can use this on any kind of Linux fb without spurious warnings (c.f., a snapshot from my desktop's EFI framebuffer ).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blocks.png
Views:	550
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	165611   Click image for larger version

Name:	scientifica.png
Views:	578
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	165612   Click image for larger version

Name:	artwiz.png
Views:	567
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	165613   Click image for larger version

Name:	orp.png
Views:	586
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	165614   Click image for larger version

Name:	leggie.png
Views:	598
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	165615   Click image for larger version

Name:	efifb.png
Views:	570
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	165617  

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-15-2018 at 03:59 PM.
NiLuJe is online now   Reply With Quote