View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 05:41 PM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
I would love to see the android source

To modify it and make it a bit more efficient, just little things, for instance going back to the annotation highlight to the list of notes i is possible from all the notes( pressing back) but not the notes in the specific book( pressing back in that case bring me to the home page)

I am not experienced with android and programming in general but I guess it would be just enough to set an activity intent..

And once I modify I would like to implement on my machine , is this possible if I am going to root it?

( are quite stupid questions, but why not? A curiosity is important to learn)
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote