View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #95
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Are you asking about M92?
Then you are asking in the wrong thread
Check my thread on PDF reading. To answer here ...yes it works
Let's say the "viewfinder" is in landscape mode and the document is portrait orientation
If I use zoom between two points then I would be able to read the page in two/three steps just pushing the OK (top of the screen now) or pressing the < or > at the bottom of the screen
Since this is redundant functionality I would like to see the OK button moving the viewfinder or the document one row at a time up or down (that would be step by step as opposite to advancing a viewfinder at a time)
THX!!
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote