View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #93
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post

In pictures M92 (which I now proudly own :-)) ) looked OK in portrait mode. Now that I have it in my hands I know that it is usable just in landscape mode for reading scientific or technical papers.
I also used landscape mode for PDFs mostly.
That is why some people think it would be better to have a 12" reader.
I am not sure if I asked this before: in landscape mode only part of the original page is displayed. When I was using it, the page down button got me somewhere in the text and I had to scroll to the last line I was reading.
So continous reading was hampered, to say the least.
Does this work now?
Or how do you manage this?
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote