View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 12:11 AM   #4
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I recommend using ADE for PC as the "Canary in the Coal Mine".
I use old version 2 for just this reason -- if there is even one stylesheet error, the formatting ALL displays as default. (I am not sure if newer versions 3 and 4 still behave this way.)

I load my epub in ADE, and if there is any formatting failure, I pop back to Sigil, hunt for and fix error, save changes--- then go back to ADE, return to Library, and hit the Read button again to refresh the load. Rinse, lather, repeat until all errors are repaired.

Some of the most frustrating to find were a missing semi-colon, an extra hyphen, mis-matched capitalization. Missing or extra curly braces can do a number on you.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote