View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 02:38 PM   #11
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braid View Post
Mainly because they didn't have the 8GB version in stock and I was excited. I have always had a thing for physical page-turn buttons over touch-screens, but the 1st Gen Oasis's battery cover put me off. So when this reader came out, I knew it would be one I would use for many hours/years. I really don't think I'll ever need the space, but I figured I may as well.

Since the device has so much space, I have been very strict about putting each and every book in a collection on the reader as soon as I have loaded it on. Throwing my whole collection (about 5,000 items) on there is a waste of time if it isn't properly organised and browseable.

If I were you, I would be happy with the 8GB version.
I have a thing for physical page turn buttons also. Looking forward to reading on my 8gb
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote