View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I can duplicate the issue. It only affects EPUB3s. I see it, but I don't know how to fix it yet. Just "seeing it" is a huge part of the battle for me, though.

Thanks for the bug report and the details.

P.S. the code in place is definitely intended to allow you to replace an existing cover, so it's not just a "lazy" thing. It's just missing a piece that removes the properties="cover-image" portion from a previously existing cover image with EPUB3s.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote