View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #19
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgman View Post
Yea sorry I forgot to mention, that's the version I'm actually trying to use and it's the one giving me the error. Was just letting you know is all . Thanks for all the work so far.
And this is exactly why I don't snap release new versions when there's a site change--it often takes a couple tries to get it right.

Attached is a new test version with an additional fix for storiesonline.net changes.

Question for everybody: Is it better to continue posting test versions in new posts as I did with FFDL, or should I use that #2 post to hold the test version so it's always in the same place?

UPDATE - The answer seems to be 'yes'. Test versions will now appear in the second post of the thread.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 04-17-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete test versions - replaced by newer test or released version.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote