View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyle67 View Post
Been using Calibre for a while now mainly for the awesome book conversion feature, But when I copy my books to my device Calibre insists on putting a folder for the book title, when I just want the program to copy the book into the authors title folder. Is there anyway to turn off book title folder creation ?
Thank You.
There is a reason Calibre made a Title folder, but yes you can mess it up your way (A title folder can hold more than one format of a title and images)

Use Save to Disk after setting the field options (and format types) in Preferences, Add-Save, Saving Books. Your PEz does not make use of Metadata for ease of locating titles, so you may want to use the dreaded/despised hierarchical folder system.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote