View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
So if I'm understanding your argument correctly, then I agree with you completely! I like having my distinct pages, and I like seeing my progress and having clearly defined chunks of text, and I abhor scrolling to read a story. It's one of the primary reasons I don't read long webpages of text. For instance, when free stories are posted online, I rarely read them on my monitor. If it's something I really want to read, I drop it onto my ereader.
Yes, it would seem we are broadly of like mind on this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I see a screen as a "page."

I don't like reading without them.
Hardy-har-har!

Ever try?

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote