View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 05:44 AM   #23
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
I seriously doubt that it's randomly choosing to add a p or div. It's adding it based on what it is YOU are doing
Probably 50 percent of the plaints on the KDP forums can be answered with a variation on that rule.

Quote:
Maybe not pretty code, but who cares?
I do! Pace Hitch, I hate the html that comes out of Word. Msonormal, ugh.

I use Word to compose, because I have an add-in that enables it to understand WordStar keyboard commands, which double my typing speed. Again pace Hitch, I have no interest in learning how to use Styles in Word. It takes literally seconds to clean a 60,000-word Word doc, may one minute for a 150,000 word. Of 26 published books, not nearly as much as half an hour.

The only time I use Book View now is to do a quick check on hyperlinks. For me, Preview Pane has wholly replaced it.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote