View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #84
gal_amy
Connoisseur
gal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, Kindle HDX, iPhone6, iPhone7, Oasis2
MANY THANKS to jswinden, for this manual. I have a touch screen on on iPad, so when I ordered this model, I had no idea it wasn't a touch screen. I will used the 30 days to see if I like it, but $40 extra for the Paperwhite and front light might be worth it, if I can drop Netflix and go back to reading before VCR's & DVRs become available.

Amy

Last edited by gal_amy; 04-07-2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Wrong word
gal_amy is offline   Reply With Quote