View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
for that - what a Gem

I probably clicked on Add Books a couple of times when I first got Calibre, but its not even in my tool bars today.

I use the command line to create empty books and then drop the format files into the empty book - it suits me better do it that way.

Being able to add arbitrary files to a book creates some interesting possibilities. My only wish would be that the File Type selector would use the 'same as last time'.

Thanks again Kovid

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote