View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #63
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
My aunt was a school teacher and introduced me to books early on. I remember reading Beverly Cleary books. But I wasn't really dedicated to reading. Then when I was nine, I spent the summer with my grandparents. My uncle had just died in Viet Nam, and looking through his old things, I found his collection of Tom Swift Jr. books. I read them and was hooked. I went quickly to Edgar Rice Burroughs (Savage Pellucidar was also my first Burroughs, I think) and I never looked back.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote