View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #7
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I still like going into a book store & browsing. And I still buy books there. Same with libraries. BUT I aso enjoy browsing for books at online sights. I have found so many more authors via the internet. Book stores tend to carry what sells well. Online browsing lets me find some new & interesting authors that big publishers will not publish. And the prices are right.

But the main reason I went to an e-reader is space. My house was full of books on bookshelves & my tables loaded with books. Soon I was going to have to weed out books or give my hubby the heave ho. Hubby won.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote