View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #84
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I've merged some things into my tree. However, I did not yet look into the stuff in the branches, i.e. jumpstack and rotation... Hope to get back to it soon. Thanks for all the great work. I've chosen Lua back then because a) I like the language for having language and core lib documentation on a single HTML page, and b) because it's fun to use it, even from within C.
knc1, what I don't really get is: what do you win by using binfmt_misc? There's the classic shebang notation anyway. Don't get me wrong, I like playing around with stuff, too, and am really curious if I'm missing some great possibilities...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote