View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 08:58 AM   #5
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. Pockets View Post
I wish Aluratek would be as devoted to it's ereader line as Ectaco is to the jetBook line... It would be really nice to see more monochrome TFT readers available.

I can't wait for the price to be announced for the Mini!
shoulda, woulda, coulda, my friend's battery was shot on the alluratech and they wouldnt replace it for her. they said the replacement would cost $120 which is the cost of the device already!

talked her into a jetbook lol

plus jetbooks firmware updates show they actually care so im gonna stick with them.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote