View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:46 PM   #14
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by arboon View Post
I got a reaction from Onyx; they state that the factory tool indeed is the program to resolve the boot loop issue. @downeaster59: happy to see you managed to upgrade to 1.8.1, did you use the factory tool?
Cheers
Yes, I did. The first factory tool Onyx posted (1.34) didn't work on my Windows 10 PC. So I found a newer version (1.39) that did. Also, initially, the img file Onyx had listed as for my C67ML Carta 2 turned out to be wrong - it was for the C67ML. I emailed Onyx, and they have fixed the issues. So, if you want to upgrade, it should work. Yes, it should fix any bootloop issues.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote