View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 07:21 PM   #429
ask
ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Firmware 5.15 for Inkpad 840 has been rolling out recently.
I got the update over the air a few days ago, here is the release note:
http://www.lesen.net/forum/attachmen...-pdf/?9a16345a

Overall it's a solid update that helps increase the speed of page turn when reading pdf files (especially with large/heavy pdf files).
I noticed one bug that was introduced with the update though, at least on my device: when long pressing the screen (to get a contextual menu/action), the long press is sometimes recognised as a single/short press. Never had that behaviour before.
I really like the increase of speed with pdf files however - I actually bought the Inkpad for its pdf handling capabilities essentially, which is still an unmatched killer feature two years after this device came to the market.

Last edited by ask; 10-31-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: fixed the wording
ask is offline   Reply With Quote