View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #509
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Have you tried the Open With plugin?
I tried the Open With plugin tonight and can not get it to work properly. First of all I couldn't add a new application to the choices in the customization, I would get a menu by right clicking but the dialogue boxes would not open to let me enter a path to the application. Finally wrote over one of the existing choices. When I select one book with a mobi format the SendtoKindle application will open but with Drop Files Here to Send to your Kindle instead of the screen showing the book I had selected. It does not work to drag and drop the book from within the Calibre interface. Selecting multiple books keeps the SendtoKindle option grayed out on the Open With menu. Either I am not doing it right or this is not a workable option.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote