View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
Mahoganymoon
Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mahoganymoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Sorry to jump in with another question. I am new to this. I am about to purchase a Nexus 7 and plan on trying Moon Reader. Can I add my own picture as a background? I looked everywhere and can't figure this out...I want to display text over a muted picture of my choosing such as a book cover or art.
Again sorry for posting here couldn't figure out where else to post this question...
Mahoganymoon is offline   Reply With Quote