Thread: KFX Format
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 10:15 AM   #1
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
KFX Format

After installing the latest PW2 firmware with enhanced typesetting I downloaded a book that I had previously purchased so that I could see the new features in action. I looked in my Kindle's documents folder and found the book there with a 'kfx' extension instead of 'azw' or 'azw3'. Does this indicate a new file format for enhanced typesetting Kindle books?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dump.png
Views:	4242
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	140941  

Last edited by jhowell; 08-11-2015 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Add image
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote