View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:15 PM   #12
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Yea, I've noticed a number of older backlist books have basically the title of the book on a simple colored cover. I guess it's cheap and the original cover art is under copyright to either the original artists or the publishing company (depending on if it was a work for hire or not). Usually someone uploads the original cover art on one of the bookstores. I have the original paper backs, so I might just scan the cover and use that.
I don't expect the original cover art. Just one that's.. you know, good. Indie book covers have gotten better over the years.

But given the author's age, I'm just assuming he really could use some help and guidance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I haven't read McKiernan at all for some reason, but I'll get the trilogy now.
I'm in the same boat. I remember McKiernan's books being a staple in the SFF section of most bookstores and was surprised there had been no ebook release.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote