View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #78
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
The masked man is from Texas, and his commission is from the state of Texas. I don't think he'd be shooting his fellow peaceful citizen. I think there's some questions over who's infiltrating who....(I discussed this with Artie, after I took the gag out. He seem to be real talkative when I pointed out that he could perform in the SxSW festival...)
Hah! Have you heard him speak? With that East Coast accent? That man might have had a Ranger's commission, but he was a defender of the Union! Why, I saw him save President Grant from Cavendish, after Cavendish kidnapped him and threatened to execute him for crimes against the state!

Besides, who said he was gonna shoot anybody? Have you ever priced a silver bullet? You don't go shootin' them at just anybody!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote